East Peak Countryside Associates
The East Peak Countryside Associates CIC vision is:
• To deliver innovative and meaningful learning opportunities for rural and urban business.
• To inspire and make a difference to communities and rural business, building confidence knowledge and skills.
• To promote social, environmental and economic sustainability within communities and businesses using the natural, cultural and built environs as means of sustaining future prosperity.
We shall achieve this by:
• Promoting local sustainable solutions for communities.
• Helping rural businesses to start, develop and grow.
• Providing learning opportunities that are informal, friendly and enjoyable.
• Developing businesses and communities to find personal confidence through positive thinking.
• Helping make rural business and communities be viable and sustainable.
• One to one business mentoring, coaching, advice, courses and interactive workshops for those running rural businesses and community projects.
• Managing and delivering externally funded projects providing learning opportunities for running or start up rural businesses, community learning and opportunities to find solutions.
• Identifying and communicating new opportunities for our clients through tourism opportunities
• Working with partners in the UK and in Europe to improve the rural economy, business and community sustainability and viability.
We shall responsive to new challenges and opportunities - helping communities and businesses to respond to change and develop over time.
By focusing on our strengths, our key customers, and the underlying values they need, East Peak Countryside Associates Community Interest Company (CIC) can help you with -
- grant aid searches and support to write bids
- project management
...and are ideal for the small to medium business and high-end home office users, in our sector. We also provide the step-by-step support where our expertise can be drawn to maintain business and community momentum for any project.
Within our team of experts we can draw on experienced associates to help with any aspects of a project :
- Business services
- Courses and events
- Learning and facilitation
- Countryside Management
- Marketing your services or product through to sustainable green practice
- Sustainable Tourism
- Community Development
- Sustainable Development
- Local food initiatives
- Walking/ outdoor events
- Business mentoring
- Evaluation reporting
The Directors have a good reputation and are well connected to a range of excellent people covering a range of professional skills.
We started with just two employees in 2011, and are slowly building up our reputation as a key local organisation that can support the rual economy and its communities. With our many years experience within the sector, our contacts and associates are second to non when support for a project is needed.